Mazeka Toys-MAQAM-A Quarter Tone-Tuning Controller-Lebanon Arabic scale tune
Enhanced Features of Mazeka Toys-MAQAM-A Quarter Tone-Tuning Controller-Lebanon
- Dedicated MIDI In (Standard)
- Multiple dedicated MIDI Outputs (Standard) (NEW)
- Multiple dedicated MIDI Outputs
- Enhanced hardware (NEW)
- Expression Pedal input with up to 9 factory preset Curves (Linear, 5*Exponential, Logarithmic, S -Type, N-Type)
- A lightweight, compact design makes it portable and easy to carry to gigs, concerts, or jam sessions with friends
- Connect to TWO synthesizers at once
- Transpose two synthesizers at once
- Relay Control Change (CC) MIDI Messages to two Synthesizers
- Send Expressional Pedal data to 16 user-predefined MIDI channels
- Store 9 of your favorite user detuned scales
- Program 9 of your favorite user detuned scales by using the Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Expression Pedal functions via Midi mode
New! Now Compatible with the Korg Trinity V3 Series
You asked, and we listened! We received many requests from people around the world to make the Maqam compatible with the Korg Trinity V3 series. We are thrilled to announce that, YES, it is now compatible! It works in the Universal Mode Firmware Version 3.0 and up. Maqam Technologies will be releasing a FREE utility for both Mac and Windows to convert your Korg Trinity V3 PCGs to make them compatible with Maqam.
Please note: Expression Pedal are NOT included. These are available as a separate purchase from our website.
- (1) Dedicated MIDI Input (standard – 1/8″ to 5-pin din)
- (1) Dedicated Power Input via USB Interface
- (1) Expression Pedal (selectable when programming the maqam)
- (2) MIDI Output via Standard MIDI 1&M2 (1/8″ to 5-pin din)
- 5V USB bus power (USB Mini B)
- 13mm x 8mm x 10 mm
- 0.475lbs / 215g.
- (1) USB mini cable (1.2m/4ft)
- (3) 1/8″ to 5-pin din (MIDI) (1m/3.2ft and 1.5m/5ft)
There are no reviews yet.